Thursday, October 4, 2012

My (Future) Reptile "Room"

It is well known that my dream is to one day have my own reptile room, or maybe even a reptile "garage" lol I found these awesome images online that I wanted to share! I would love to have something like a combination of these two!








Wall to wall reptiles! I will probably just start out with a bedroom that will be turned into a reptile room. Or if I get things really going, I may end up building a reptile shed!!

What would be in my reptile room?
Cages that would house every reptile I would love to own, or at least a few of them! Of course incubators, a freezer for mice (unless I end up breeding mice for the snakes), an organized walk in closet full of supplies, a big wash sink, etc.

My question to you is:
Describe your dream reptile room in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment