Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wish List!!

Here is my long wish list, including specific morphs I would like to get at some point. It's going to keep getting updated as I find more that I like!! (I'll add links to pictures and links later. This is just a starter list!)




Ball Python
Axanthic (mixed with any morph listed below)
Axanthic Killer Bee
Axanthic Clown
Any Bumble Bee (I love bee's)
Killer Bee
Spider - a friend of mine is breeding his next year. Hoping to get one from him!
Any Pied
Black and Blue Eyed Lucy's
Clown morphs
Spinner's

Corn Snake
Blizzard
Aztec
Okeetee
Miami
Pinstripe
Zig Zag

Red Tail Boa
Any!

Dumerils Boa


Crested Gecko
Red Dalmation
Super Dalmation
Fire
Extreme Harlequin
Harlequin
Red Harlequin
Halloween (my ultimate want!)
Super Brindle
Tiger
Pinner
Moon Glow
Pied :) Especially one as gorgeous as this


Gargoyle Gecko


Bearded Dragon
Red, Yellow, Orange, and normal :)

Chameleon
Nosy Be!


Describe a few morphs you would love to own in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment