Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Journey

THIS IS A NEW BLOG. I JUST STARTED IT AND DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET IT UP AND RUNNING SINCE I HAVE TO GET READY FOR WORK. I'LL HAVE IT DONE AS SOON AS I CAN :-)

Hey everyone!! Just thought I'd do a basic first post for now, and then I'll go into more later. I started this blog because I wanted to document my journey with reptiles. My dream is to one day have my own "reptile room" and possibly raise and breed different reptiles. So I thought I would document it. I especially wanted to create this before the next reptile show which is in 11 days!!!

Reptile Show!!!
I will be going to the reptile show on the second day and I am planning to make a video out of it. If there is anything in particular that you would like to see in the video, post it in the comments below before October 13th!!

I will post a background story on my start in the reptile world later and we shall just go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment