Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's Been A While!

It has been a while since I last posted. Sorry!!! Now for an update.

Andy- What can I say? He is the best gecko a girl could ask for :-) We have breeding plans for him set up for 2014 if things go as planned. He is as gorgeous as ever and as friendly as ever.















Charlotte- We decided to rename Lizzie. Charlotte just fits her better. She is still as adventurous as ever. She doesn't like to sit still long enough to take pictures but when she does sit still, she poses! We figured out she doesn't like small spaces. I am hoping to POSSIBLY breed her next season.









Roya- My little brat! I am still hoping that this one turns out to be a girl. She is super active and is getting better about handling. I don't have any new pics of her, but I will be hopefully getting some soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment